Here is an amazing opportunity to work for one of Australia's most progressive FMCG brands. Based near Lane Cove this role will be supporting a larger than life CEO with all aspects of the ever-changing schedule.
Day to Day
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the CEO
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO
- Manage all travel bookings & scheduling Coordinate and/or assist with team meetings (e.g. staff meetings, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.)
- May assist with event planning.
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake any adhoc personal errands & projects for the CEO as directed
- Minimum of 5 years C-suite exp within an FMCG environment
- Must possess longevity in past roles.
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Must want to work within a highly relaxed & family like culture
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount