A boutique Financial Institution based near Hyde Park are currently seeking the well-honed talents of a meticulous EA who can provide support the CEO. This brilliant opportunity will also involve overseeing the Board.
Day to Day
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the CEO.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO & the key stakeholders to the business
- Take minutes for meetings
- Oversee monthly board meetings
- Manage all travel (e.g. transportation, accommodations, agenda) based on the CEO’s travel needs and preferences.
- Coordinate and/or assist with team meetings (e.g. staff meetings, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.) May assist with event planning.
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake any adhoc personal errands & projects for the CEO as directed
- Minimum of 6 years C-suite exp within either a financial services environment
- Must possess longevity in past roles. Candidates who have jumped around will not be considered
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous
- Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount.