Here is an amazing opportunity to work for the CEO to one of Australia's most successful Boutique Banks. If you've always wanted a role where you get to be the wing-man to a highly communicative & easy going CEO then this is it. Part of this role will also encompass supporting the Board who meet monthly
Day to Day
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the CEO & Board.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO & the Board
- Take minutes for meetings Manage the CEO's office including coordinating meetings & be a fearless gatekeeper
- Manage all travel bookings & scheduling Coordinate and/or assist with team meetings (e.g. staff meetings, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.)
- May assist with event planning.
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake any adhoc personal errands & projects for the CEO as directed
- Minimum of 8 years C-suite exp within either a financial services environment
- Must possess experience supporting a Board
- Must possess longevity in past roles.
- Candidates who have jumped around will not be considered
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Must want to work within a highly relaxed & family like culture
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount