Work with an incredible leader in a multi-award winning global FMCG success story. They have an awesome work environment with new offices and have engaging and people focused culture that is driven through the organisation both locally and internationally.
Day to Day
You will support to Sales Director, Managing Director and Sales Leadership team to provide high level administration support to include management of calendar and scheduling; preparation of correspondence, materials and travel arrangements; and communication and coordination with the broader Sales team. The role also plays a key role in assisting the Sales & Marketing team in organising and coordinating the annual conference.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- General administration (filing, mail, email, composing presentations etc.) for the Sales Director
- Manage meeting and travel arrangements for the Sales Director and Managing Director
- Effectively liaising with senior staff and senior customers and taking necessary follow up actions as required
- Liaising with HR and Leadership Group around people matters (e.g Administration and co-ordination of WIP’s, meetings)
We would love to talk with candidates who have proven experience working as an EA/Sales Coordinator ideally within FMCG. You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build winning internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Goal-driven, with a desire to deliver extraordinary results every time
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and sound judgement in dealing with issues as necessary
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, globally admired and fun business with a brand you have a passion and affinity with. Successful employees appreciate;
- Working for one of the best and most exciting brands in the world
- Brilliant Company Culture
- Exceptional perks including product
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.