Working with an exciting and well-known global entertainment operator that has grown in their space due to significant recent acquisitions, we are looking for an exceptional Digital Director to lead to day to day commercial and transactional digital business across EST and VOD products across all the current and future digital distribution partners.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Managing Director, as Digital Sales Director your remit will be to drive and ensure all revenue targets and business objectives are meet and exceeded. Additionally, you will contribute to the overarching strategy and execution of the team to drive consumer consumption and uptake of digital products across the portfolio of digital channels.
- Drive digital strategy and sales for film and TV content with all local and global digital accounts to deliver annual, monthly and title-based forecasting and targets for all distribution partners and create an emerging footprint across ANZ
- Monitor and report on monthly performance and recommend action as appropriate to improve sales, margin, and share of customer business
- Be an expert in the AU & NZ digital market and communicate relevant trends, opportunities & challenges to parent studio digital teams
- Building strong commercial relationships thorough understanding of Digital customer needs and key levers to achieve Distribution Partner objectives at a senior level
- Generate and implement strategic/tactic Account Development Plans and Joint Business Plans with digital accounts to meet or exceed targets at account and title levels
- Drive the implementation of digital promotions and trade activities, developing joint plans with accounts and agreeing guidelines for execution
- Actively contribute to the Senior Management Team to set the tone and culture for the organization
We would love to talk to candidates who have experience working as a Digital Director or Digital Manager and looking to jump into an exciting and fun business. Ideally, you’ve come from Home Entertainment, toys, electronics or beauty space.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across:
- 10 years in sales, marketing, or commercial roles with some or all of that experience in a digital-specific business
- Demonstrable examples of successful account growth and strong commercial acumen
- Experience in building and leading a high performing team
- A high standard of influencing and interpersonal skills, to build and develop strong client and internal relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of and current relationships within existing digital entertainment businesses
- Travel as required
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business with an outstanding Senior Leadership Team.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great Location
- Awesome products and perks
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.