Top Australian consultancy looking for a Senior DevOps Consultant with experience across Ansible and Linux who can deliver projects for top tier ASX listed companies. Based in Sydney the role will be a hybrid between 80% delivery engineer and 20% running educational workshops with Ansible.
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Ensure high-quality delivery on projects
- Identifying and defining client solutions
- Guide engineers to implement solutions
- Recommend and implement DevOps practices which are sustainable and considered the best fit for the client’s need.
- Run educational workshops
What You’ll Need
- Operating Systems – RHEL, CentOS, Windows Server
- Infrastructure automation and configuration tools (Puppet, Ansible, GIT, Jenkins)
- IaaS Platforms (OpenStack, VMware, AWS)
- Containerized environments and technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
- Public Cloud providers: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Python and other development, automation and scripting languages - NodeJS, PHP & Java
- Great communication and presentation skills
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Continued training and education opportunities
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.