The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code
- Create Automatic provisioning of the transaction platform including the analysis and understanding of the current packages offered to clients
- Enable changes to existing infrastructure to be tracked, managed and approved through code
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to candidates who have 4 years’ experience working within AWS
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across / with: Windows operating systems
or / You will also possess the following skills:
- Demonstrates a specialist and detailed knowledge of two or more Cloud Services areas and can lead internal initiatives in the practice.
- Technologies such as AWS EC2, ASG, SGs, EBS, ALB and ELB, VPC, R53, S3, RDS (and underlying technologies)
- Can create complicated scripts and code in two or more popular scripting languages.
- Solid experience in monitoring and alerting including SIEM and log monitoring
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.