Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code
- Create Automatic provisioning of the transaction platform including the analysis and understanding of the current packages offered to clients
- Enable changes to existing infrastructure to be tracked, managed and approved through code
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to candidates who have 5 years’ experience working within AWS
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across / with: Linux and other Unix bases operating systems
or / You will also possess the following skills:
- Proven working experience with infrastructure as code building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with AWS, Cloudformation
- Exposure to container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Understanding of JBOSS and Groovy is an advantage
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Fantastic office in Northern Beaches
- Start up vibe
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.