We are working exclusively with Australia’s largest owned Entertainment company which is one of the most fun, exciting and recognised entertainment brands. We have an opportunity for an exceptional DevOps Engineer to join the team in an ever-changing and dynamic environment and grow your career.
Day to Day
- Work with the development and/or application support teams to support the building of a deployment plan for the new project
- Automate the building of infrastructure in an environment running on AWS/Kubernetes
- Put in place system monitoring tools for all services and elements that affect availability.
- Load testing and auto-scaling existing systems to ensure they are capable of sustaining peak loads including unusual events that occur.
- Demonstrate awareness of any future projects that may impact the infrastructure capacity.
- Develop close relationships with the development teams and ensure they are aware of lead times and costs of building solutions.
What You’ll Need
- AWS / Kubernetes / Golang experience
- Experience in cloud deployment using a CI/CD solution
- Experience in deploying cloud infrastructure using CloudFormation, Terraform or CF DSLs
- Ability to multitask and excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Independent thinker, but good team player, who takes ownership of ideas and solutions through to delivery
- Analyse failures and identify root causes in a collaborative environment
- Contribute to the agile/scrum and test-driven engineering culture with creative problem-solving, collaborative mind.
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only. If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Sean Canning for a confidential discussion on 0412 293 322 or email@example.com. Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.