Major worldwide consultancy company who are growing rapidly in the technology and network services space. They exceed in performance and acquire employees that are always supportive & social and always are rewarded for results. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to provide technical and project delivery in large complex projects. Fantastic opportunity on offer to join a great team based in Sydney and to take the next step in your career!
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Work with development teams to automate their build, test, packaging and deployment procedures to provide a pipeline deployment capability into production
- Create Continuous Integration build and deployment pipelines
- Collaborate with development teams to provide improved delivery tools and support their activities
- Co-ordinate with development teams to provision required environments
- Support existing development and deployment tools and build new ones where required.
- AWS: 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, CloudFormation, Route53 nd more)
- Strong Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL, AWS Linux) and good Windows 2008/12
- Familiarity with database technologies e.g. MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB
- Strong grasp of automation and CI/CD toolsets
- Good Scripting Skills
- Good communication skills
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Continued training and education opportunities