Our client is a very successful consultancy, proven to deliver only the best end to end solutions for clients using emerging technologies. They are looking for a DevOps Architect with proven technical skills using Ansible Tower and OpenShift for a permanent role located in Melbourne CBD OR Canberra.
Your new role
- That solutions are implemented to the highest quality
- Providing technical leadership to existing teams
- Defining current methods and turning them into long lasting solutions
- Proven ability to design and document complex solutions
- DevOps execution is always best suited to the client
- Designing in depth concepts and knowing how to merge this with integration methods
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Highly competitive salary
- Training courses and certifications paid for by the company for emerging technologies that they work with
- Permanent role with great career progression
What you'll need
- RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) exposure
- 2+ years of Ansible exposure & experience using Ansible Tower
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift exposure is highly regarded.
- Strong knowledge of Python or other programming languages, such as NodeJS & Java
- Technical experience with CI/CD & DevOps tools is required
- Experience in planning, designing & implementing solutions for all environments of technologies i.e security & config
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Anthony Fahd for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.