Based in the heart of Sydney CBD, a successful global Trading Firm is looking for an extraordinary Software Engineering Team Lead to manage a wide variety of software products. Working with a world-class team the successful candidate will be a skilful engineer and leader with demonstrated experience in leading software teams.
Your new role
- Build, maintain and support systems performing a trade, risk analysis, trade reconciliations and risk monitoring
- Team management duties including management of priorities, performance feedback, setting standards and mentoring
- Hands-on software development will be a significant part of this role
- You will be responsible for the architecture, design, implementation, testing, deployment and support of these systems
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work for a trading firm with offices in London & Sydney, well established and still breaking its own performance records!
- 5+ years in software development (with a minimum of 2 years of leadership experience, minimum of 2 years of commercial experience in Python)
- Advanced skills in Python and databases in a Linux environment
- Leadership and management experience
- Experience in mission-critical systems development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc Computer Science or other engineering disciplines
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.