One of the world's most recognised & beloved Entertainment brands are currently seeking the talents of a well-honed Desktop Support superstar to undertake a contract within their close-knit team.
Day to Day
- Provide all levels of 1st & 2nd line desk side support
- Providing face to face support within the Melbourne office and long distance support to Sydney office
- Good understanding of mobile technologies such as iPhone/IPad, Blackberry, Android & Windows Mobile running various OS levels.
- Provide support to the Infrastructure teams, where necessary, for remote hands and eyes to assist in the resolution of technical faults.
- Work closely with all IT groups to resolve incidents / requests and ensure impact to customers is kept to a minimum.
- Ensure adherence to all international policies, processes and procedures as well as support continual service improvement activity where appropriate.
- Assist with product evaluation and the introduction of new technologies into operational support.
- Demonstrated ability in managing Incidents and requests in a Windows and Mac Environment to a high level
- Demonstrated experience of supporting systems running Windows & Mac OSX
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- experience of setting up and supporting mobile devices such as Apple iPhone/IPad, Blackberry, Android and Windows phones
- Demonstrated experience of using the Microsoft Office products for both Windows and Mac
- Office 365 experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and delivery
- Working with one of the worlds well known entertainment companies
- Full time position
- Amazing Salary
- Offices located close to public transport
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click ‘apply now’ and send us your CV in WORD format only. If you’d like to find out more about the role before you apply, contact Lucas Tiley 0422 266 816