The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Deliver high quality first line support of a windows based desktop environment
- Ensure daily housekeeping of backup systems and backup restorations
- Produce and update relevant documentation in a timely manner
- Diagnose basic network issues and configuration changes
What You’ll Need
You’ll have 2-3 years experience working in a similar position
You will also possess the following skills:
- Strong skills with Windows 7/10 in a business environment
- Windows 2012/2016 experience highly desirable
- Microsoft exchange and office 365 exchange online
- Linux experience is a plus
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided daily
- Opportunity to benefit from in-house and external training courses
- Pool table, table tennis and a wide variety of fun company activities
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.