Talent Realised have been working with this dynamic and exciting Arts and Culture organisation for a number of years and we now have the opportunity to source an incredible CRM Administrator for a 9-week contract.
Your New Role
Reporting to Director, as CRM Administrator you will assist with data support for the CRM development and implementation of Salesforce for the business.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Clean existing data, support data coordination internally and manually input data to ensure system is ready for implementation.
- Maintain data quality by identifying, deleting or merging, duplicating records to cleanse and update CRM data.
- Monitor the usage and the quality of the data collected and undertake research to acquire new data from external sources and fill existing data gaps
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to candidates who are able to demonstrate experience across:
- Demonstrated Salesforces CRM experience
- Accurate data entry and records management skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time-management skills
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun organisation.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Dynamic and creative environment
- Flexible working hours
- Employee wellbeing program and onsite facilities
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent.Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.