Major Australian ASX listed software and technology company are seeking a Cloud Engineer to provide technical and project delivery in complex IM environments. Fantastic opportunity on offer to join a great team and to take the next step in your career!
Your New Role
- Support Growth into cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Help build the portfolio by developing solutions, systems and processes.
- Reviewing Cloud performance
- Perform continuous monitoring
- Provide technical guidance through to teams throughout the company.
- We would love to talk to candidates who have 5 years’ experience working within cloud environments.
- Linux, AWS, Python and State & Federal Gov experience is desirable
- Be able to demonstrate experience across/with: Windows operating systems
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
- Exciting Cloud projects across AWS/Azure
- Great working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Continued training and education opportunities
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.