One of Australia's most iconic Financial Institution's are currently sourcing a highly capable C-suite EA who can provide support to their CFO. This incredible opportunity will require you to be a step ahead of his ever-changing schedule. You will also get the opportunity to be involved in a myriad of exciting ad-hoc projects.
Day to Day
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the CFO.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CFO & the key stakeholders to the business
- Take minutes for meetings
- Manage all travel (e.g. transportation, accommodations, agenda) based on the CFO’s travel needs and preferences.
- Coordinate and/or assist with team meetings (e.g. staff meetings, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.) May assist with event planning.
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake any adhoc personal errands & projects for the CFO as directed
- Minimum of 8 years C-suite exp within either a financial services environment
- Must possess longevity in past roles. Candidates who have jumped around will not be considered
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous
- Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount.