A cutting edge fintech company, is looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join a fast paced team based in Austinmer. You will help to develop cutting edge trading applications for a global market. The position has excellent growth prospects.
Your new role
- The C++Core team develops the ‘core’ of our automated Market Making trading applications
- You and your team work closely with our traders to enhance the functionality and performance of the trading applications
- Using the leading edge of technology available in the market place
What you'll need
- Experience in a team leader or management position
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering (or similar)
- A passion for writing high quality code - correct, readable, well tested, and highly performing
- An innate curiosity about software, trading and everything in between
- Experience with test driven development
- Ability to see projects through (end to end)
- Experience with or interest in low-latency, high-throughput, or real-time systems is a bonus
- C++17 experience is a bonus
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
Excellent bonus, free breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks, lunchtime language sessions; personal training or gym membership, massage and insurance cover, the list goes on..
- Must have the right to legally work in Australia
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Bruna Allen for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.