The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Develop, manage and execute to detailed project delivery plans that track activities required to achieve project milestones and deliverables agreed by program governance
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, internal project employees and business stakeholders to ensure they are aware of all Business Implementation deliverables and progress
- Resource management of the business analysts and SME’s established in the Business Implementation team
- Form partnerships with program delivery teams and other department directorates to deliver consolidated business implementation plans across a multi-faceted program in order to deliver progressive changes to a large geographically dispersed organisation
What You’ll Need
You’ll have minimum 5 years experience working as a business implementation manager or business project manager.
You will also possess the following skills:
- Proven ability to clearly communicate deliverables, timelines, budgets, risks, milestones and the critical path of a project stream within detailed delivery plans
- Delivery experience of large-scale enterprise solutions in a complex and challenging environment at a business project manager level
- Experience working with multiple business units (HR, Finance, etc.) to deliver cross-functional outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge of program/project management best practice methodologies, (preferably MSP/PRINCE2)
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.