Work with a multi-award winning global, diversified and multi-platform innovative children's entertainment company in an exciting newly created Brand Manager role.
Day to Day
Reporting to The Marketing Director ANZ, the Brand Manager ANZ is a pivotal role within the ANZ business. The role is responsible for strategic marketing and brand plans that drive the success of the overall ANZ business.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Support the development and management of marketing plans by category and by brand.
- Manage all marketing activities including licensing, promotions, advertising, media, packaging, PR, trade shows, SKU rationalization, profitability analysis, and pricing.
- Managing the business in relation to budgets, financials, and forecasting whilst monitoring and ensuring the overall business performance is in alignment with global objectives.
- Monitoring, analysis and evaluation of brand marketing progress against competitive activity and develop relevant marketing changes in accordance, to facilitate modifications on brand strategy.
- Develop pricing recommendations to meet overall ANZ strategies.
- Managing and maintaining the relationships with the media/PR agencies and ensuring the outputs support the ANZ objectives
We would love to talk with candidates who have proven experience working in consumer product brand management – ideally in a new product oriented industry, preferably working with toy, entertainment or cosmetics. You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- 1-3 years experience in working with Australian & NZ Mass Merchants and Department
- Experience in buying media including digital and working with media and PR agencies.
- Product Planning and Product Management along with pricing experience is also essential
- Strategic thinking, creative problem-solving skills, self-motivated abilities, knowledge of relevant consumer targets
- Must be well organized and disciplined with the ability to plan your workload and be a comfortable presenter!
- A degree in Marketing or an equivalent qualification
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- A self-managed and motivated attitude with the ability to work cross-functionally across the business.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, globally admired and fun business with a brand you have a passion and affinity with.
Successful employees appreciate;
- Working for one of the best and most exciting brands in the world
- Brilliant Company Culture
- Exceptional perks including product
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.