Work with 3rd generation, multi-award winning global FMCG success story as a Brand Manager role. They have an awesome work environment with new offices and have a culture that is driven to succession plan staff through the organisation both locally and internationally.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager is a pivotal role within the business. The role is responsible for developing and managing the implementation of compelling marketing plans. Lead and direct key strategic brand/projects whilst ensuring the delivery of the brand’s annual volume & value targets, the management of the brand’s P&L and annual marketing spend are on target with overall company objectives.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Develop and implement annual consumer communication plans for assigned brand
- Manage day-to-day relationship with agencies to deliver activity on time and on budget
- Write relevant and compelling media briefs
- Produce creative communication ideas and develop the most effective and efficient media schedule in order to achieve strategic goals.
- Investigate market opportunities in order to identify gaps in current brand portfolio
- Plan and coordinate the development and introductions of new products including marketing, pricing, financial, supply, and manufacturing aspects
- Measure consumer interest through appropriate marketing research
- Present recommendations to management for implementation
- Manage marketing spend budget for assigned products portfolio for advertising, promotion, and other activities.
We would love to talk with candidates who have proven experience working as a Brand Manager in FMCG – ideally in food, confectionary or body care type categories. You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- 2-4 years’ experience working with Australian grocery and convenience channels
- Experience in buying media including digital and working with media and PR agencies.
- Strategic thinking, creative problem-solving skills, self-motivated abilities, knowledge of relevant consumer targets
- Must be well organized and disciplined with the ability to plan your workload and be a comfortable presenter!
- A degree in Marketing or an equivalent qualification
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- A self-managed and motivated attitude with the ability to work cross-functionally across the business.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, globally admired and fun business with a brand you have a passion and affinity with.
Successful employees appreciate;
- Working for one of the best and most exciting brands in the world
- Brilliant Company Culture
- Exceptional perks including product
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.