A cutting edge company is looking for a passionate Big Data Engineer to join a fast paced team based in North Sydney. You will help to configure and deploy Cloudera/Hadoop for a Global company. The position has excellent growth prospects.
Your new role
- The role is focused on the configuration, design and deployment of Cloudera/Hadoop big data technologies
- You will be responsible for supporting the system engineering of security, cyber products and solutions
- This role is focused on the engineering and design of a cyber security platform – including aspects of big data discipline
- The role holder will prove their ability to adapt their skills in the realm of advanced security services
What you'll need
- Must have experience with Cloudera/Hadoop - Deploying and configuring
- Ideally wants to move into a role where you can gain architect experience or has architect experience already
- Ideally has helped build or add to big data platforms
- Experience with Data streaming (Realtime / live)
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
Work for a leading Global Company
Work with cutting edge technology
Be able to design new aspects of a leading big data security platform
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Bruna Fonseca for a confidential discussion on 0405463131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.