Talent Realised are working exclusively with Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment which is one of the most fun, exciting and recognised Entertainment brands with a range of the best movie and TV titles that you know and love such as Bourne movies, 50 Shades of Grey, Despicable Me, Star Trek and even Keeping Up With The Kardashians! We have an opportunity for an exceptional Assistant Product Manager to join the team in an ever-changing and dynamic environment and grow your career.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, as Assistant Product Manager your responsibility will be to manage the planning and execution of all marketing activity across the Universal Sony Family Portfolio working with some of the greatest brands children love including; Nickelodeon, DreamWorks, Barbie, LEGO, Shopkins and many more.
- Build and execute Marketing Plans including a recommendation of release and SKU strategy for each title.
- Manage the full product P&L, including management of marketing spend, purchase order process and reporting of title / Portfolio performance, as appropriate.
- Brief Publicity and Media Agencies, and other third party Suppliers, and work with all Agency partners to deliver best-in-class campaign activity.
- Pitch and execute relevant and targeted third-party promotions.
- Manage creative materials including packaging, advertising and POS.
- Prepare for Commercial Planning Cycle meetings and deliver impactful presentations to Business.
- Work closely with Account Managers to maximise results across Portfolio including tailored marketing programs for key Accounts across both the Physical and Digital landscape.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Global Marketing Teams, and Local Acquisition Team
We would love to talk to candidates who have 1 – 2 years experience working at Assistant Product Manager level, or ready to move from a Marketing Coordinator role and ideally in the Home Entertainment toys, electronics or beauty space.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across:
- Experience in managing P&Ls and tracking spend to agreed budget levels.
- Strong understanding of marketing, media, publicity and promotions, including the Local Retail landscape.
- Relevant qualification in marketing and/or related discipline.
- Excellent communication and presentation style.
- Strong project management and organisation skills.
- Ability to build and nurture strong relationships and manage multiple third parties.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Great Location
- Awesome products and perks
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.