Talent Realised are working exclusively with Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment which is one of the most fun, exciting and recognised Entertainment brands with a range of the best movie and TV titles that you know and love such as LEGO movies, Spiderman, Despicable Me, Star Trek and even Keeping Up With The Kardashians! We have an opportunity for an exceptional Assistant Product Executive to join the team in an ever changing and dynamic environment and grow your career.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, as Assistant Product Executive your responsibility will be to manage the planning and execution of all marketing activity across the Universal Sony Family Portfolio working with some of the greatest brands children love including; Nickelodeon, DreamWorks, Barbie, LEGO, Shopkins and many more.
- Co-ordination of monthly Customer presentations and support delivery of commercial planning cycle presentations to Business.
- On-going weekly check for promotions accuracy, snapshot and management of master product list ensuring product detail is accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Build and execute Marketing Plans, with guidance from Senior Product Manager – Family, for Family Film and Family TV titles
- Support the team in the management of the full product P&L, including NPD, ranges, management of marketing spend, purchase order raising and reporting of title / Portfolio performance, as appropriate.
- Assist in the briefing of Publicity and Media Agencies, and other 3rd party Suppliers.
- Manage creative materials including packaging, advertising and POS, for responsible campaign activity
- Effectively prepare for Commercial Planning Cycle meetings and deliver impactful presentations to Business, including outstanding product exposure in all Customer selling tools for the Family portfolio of products.
- Work closely with Account Managers to maximise results across Portfolio including tailored marketing programs
for key Accounts across both the Physical and Digital landscape.
We would love to talk to candidates who have 1 – 2 years experience working at Marketing Coordinator level, or ready to move from a Marketing Coordinator role and ideally in the Home Entertainment toys, electronics or beauty space.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across:
- Experience in managing P&Ls and tracking spend to agreed budget levels.
- Strong understanding of marketing, media, publicity and promotions, including the Local Retail landscape.
- Relevant qualification in marketing and/or related discipline.
- Excellent communication and presentation style.
- Strong project management and organisation skills.
- Ability to build and nurture strong relationships and manage multiple third parties.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Great Location
- Awesome products and perks
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.