Reporting to Applications FMIS Lead
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Deliver technical advice for the use of Oracle e-Business Suit Finance.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Assist in the delivery of complex solutions to produce organisational advantages
- Provide advice on viability and appropriateness of proposed solutions to optimise performance
What You’ll Need
You’ll have 3-5 years experience working with Oracle Applications R12 or latest versions.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across / with: SQL, Java
And You will also possess the following skills:
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Superior analytical skills
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.