Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Ensuring appropriate development resources are available and are effectively applied to ServiceNow application development.
- Using technical knowledge to suggest areas of software process improvements
- Deliver feasibility and cost-benefit analysis, including choice of application architecture to enhance the overall application development process
What You’ll Need
You’ll have 3-5 years experience working with ServiceNow
You will also possess the following skills:
- Experience with architecting and implementing of an Enterprise Service Management portal with portal Development - HTML5, Angular JS, CSS and web development skills
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow platform and modules including development of ITSM & Asset Management, CMDB, ITOM, HR Service Delivery, ITBM and Custom Applications and Integrations
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.