We are working exclusively with Australia’s largest media/entertainment company which is one of the most fun, exciting and recognised entertainment brands. We have an opportunity for an exceptional Algorithm Developer to join the team in an ever-changing and dynamic environment and grow your career.
Day to Day
- Lead the design, analysis, and interpretation of experiments that shape decision-making around personalization algorithms
- Generate visualisations/analysis to aid product decision making
- Develop scalable, cloud-hosted applications utilising agile practices and modern development techniques including iterative development and continuous integration
- Research and spike new techniques & technologies that may be beneficial
- Use your creativity to seek improvements to current systems, work practices and processes and contribute to internal development standards & practices
- Continuously make improvements to applications in production based on the data collected
- Coach and provide technical mentoring to other developers within the team
- Deep statistical skills utilized in A/B testing, analysing observational data, and modelling
- Proven track record of leveraging massive amounts of data to drive product innovation
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Knowledge and understanding of service-oriented architecture and distributed systems
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only. If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or email@example.com. Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.