We have an awesome 3-month contract role with a well-known global entertainment operator. Over time the business has established a very strong portfolio of products that have given them the enviable position of being at the forefront of every aspect of the global entertainment industry. Their diverse portfolio of well-known products is enjoyed and loved by all people.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, as Administration Coordinator your responsibility will be to provide full administrative support and co-ordinate ongoing and ad-hoc projects, across the team that ensures company goals are met.
- Co-ordination of monthly Customer presentations and help collate necessary presentations required for the Business.
- On-going weekly check for promotions accuracy.
- Ongoing management of master product list ensuring product detail is accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Manage any asset requests, as well as co-ordinate free stock orders.
- Manage the storeroom and library, ensuring tracking documents are effectively maintained.
- Assist with general overflow work from Team, as may be required.
We would love to talk to candidates who have 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced high-energy type business in a volume administration type role. Ideally, you’ve come from a Home Entertainment toys, electronics, or beauty space.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across:
- Proficient in Windows office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively liaise with all levels of organisation.
- Great ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within Team environment.
- Impeccable administration and organisation skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to pick up new processes and systems quickly.
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone