The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Developing new business and driving sales growth
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with key customer senior management
- Undertaking continual training and development
- Maintaining a high quality of service by enforcing organisational standards
What You’ll Need
You’ll have 3-5 years’ experience working in a Senior sales or account management role.
- Experience selling Software as a service (SaaS) and enterprise solutions to local and global organisations
- Extensive knowledge developing and executing on sales and account management plans.
- Providing creative solutions to address clients challenges and build rapport with key decision makers.
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of external trends that will impact customer needs
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Flexible work arrangements
- Close proximity to public transport
- Equity in the business
- Free healthcare
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.